From: Vortex 3 <vortex3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IDE recommendations for writing C?
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 16:07:35
1 2011/2/5 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
2
3 > Can someone recommend a good IDE to write C code in?
4 >
5 > 1) Something that can display multiple files in a project.
6 >
7 > 2) Something that have some sort of version control built into it?
8 >
9 > 3) If possible, I can compile right in the IDE.
10 >
11 > I've starting writing something. It's hundreds of lines long in 1 file
12 > and I just messed up a brace somewhere which I haven't been able to
13 > figure out in vi.
14 >
15 > Thanks,
16 > Mark
19 An option could be the Bluefish editor, if you like it. Take a look here:
20
21 http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/index.html
22
23 Cheers!