From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] moc on gentoo give me strange sound
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:46:10
1 I think anything I got by BT is copy free, isn't it?
2 anyway, i have copied them a lot to my friend.
5 On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Mick<michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > On Monday 31 August 2009, Xi Shen wrote:
7 >> I d/l it by BT, so I do not think it is DRM'd. And I can enjoy that
8 >> mp3 file at windows.
9 >
10 > MSWindows industrialised DRM on behalf of the music and film production
11 > industries, so you can't compare that with OSS.  I think Stroller was
12 > over-enthusiastic with the dashes:  try -identify with one "-" only, or
13 > alternative for maximum verbosity try:
14 >
15 > -msglevel identify=6
16 >
17 > HTH.