From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:15:49
1 Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov schrieb:
2 > It has come to my attention that "Reply-To" Munging is not a good idea
3 > to have on mailing lists:
4
5 This is wrong. It is *USEFUL*!
6
7 http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.html
8
9 > and when I click "Reply" ("Reply to all" option does not exist for
10 > Gentoo mailing lists) it automatically replies to the list rather than
11 > the author of the thread.
12
13 Yes, that's what's expected - the reply should go back, to where
14 it came from; back to the list.
15
16 > Who is in charge of the mailing lists and would be the best person to
17 > suggest this to?
18
19 Noone, as all is fine and correct the way it is.
22 > Should I send this to a different gentoo-* list?
23
24 No.
25
26 Alexander Skwar
27 --
28 The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list