From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 32bit xulrunner version?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 03:03:28
1 On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 18:32 -0500, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Is there a way to install a 32bit version of xulrunner?
5 >
6 > An application I am using on top of eclipse apparently needs a 32bit
7 > version. Don't know exactly why... Currently I have:
8
9 xulrunner is in the multilib layman overlay; I think you just need to
10 add multilib to the overlay and set the 'lib32' USE flag.
11
12 Note, however, that you'll end up building all of xulrunner's
13 dependencies as 32-bit, and their dependencies, etc. It could take a
14 while.
15
16 --Mike