From: twang.umn@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Error Message about network interfaces
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:36:36
1 Hi all,
2
3 I own a Thinkpad T60 laptop. It has both wireless and wired network support. But when booting, if I just use wireless ( without plugging wire), it will give an error: eth0 network interfaces does not exists.
4
5 Actually, it was not a big problem before. But now I am using fbsplash. After swithing to graphic terminal, the booting will stop at the error message. I need to go back to tty, and then booting continues.
6
7 Does anyone know how to get rid of the error message. Since I use wire or wireless like 50 to 50, I don't want to remvoe net.eth0 from runlevel scripts.
8
9 Any suggestion is appreciated, and thank you in advance.
12 Teng Wang
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list