From: Erik <sigra@××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Openoffice does not accept keyboard input (such as üéè)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 17:58:24
1 I have 2 systems with Gentoo and Openoffice. It is built with the
2 USE-flags "cups firefox kde pam" and nothing else on both systems. On
3 one system it is impossible to write certain letters, such as üéè.
4 Nothing happens when first the ¨ key and then the u key is pressed. It
5 works in all programs in KDE and also in Firefox and emacs. Only
6 Openoffice fails. The users are complaining. On the other system it
7 works fine in all programs, including Openoffice. I have no idea why it
8 behaves like this. Thanks in advance for any help!
9 --
10 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list