From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Fake IMAP -> Real IMAP
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:16:47
1 My server's current IMAP setup is only used with squirrelmail so it
2 doesn't have to communicate over the internet. I'm trying to ditch
3 squirrelmail for claws-mail and I'm having a little trouble making the
4 transition. I'm using:
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/virt-mail-howto.xml
7
8 I've taken a stab at configuring courier-imap and claws-mail, but I'm
9 kind of fumbling in the dark without an understanding of how the
10 pieces fit together. /var/log/mail/current doesn't show anything from
11 me.
12
13 I've generated an SSL cert for courier-imap and started
14 courier-imapd-ssl. Do I need to add that cert to claws-mail somehow?
15 Do I need to install cyrus-sasl for this?
16
17 - Grant
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list