From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to turn off automounting usb drives
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 23:10:05
1 luis jure wrote:
2 > on 2011-02-27 at 08:53 felix@×××××××.com wrote:
6 >> I have the opposite problem from luis jure. I do not mount drives
7 >> often, so I am not sure exactly when this problem started, but gentoo
8 >> is now automounting drives and I have never wanted that.
9 >>
10 > perhaps you could go the opposite way than me, like explicitly setting
11 > something like AdminIdentities=unix-user:0 ? just a wild guess, don't take
12 > my advise too seriously, i'm just beginning to understand all this
13 > policykit stuff...
18 Don't worry, when you understand it really well, something new will come
19 along. Then you get to rinse and repeat. :/
20
21 Dale
22