From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.3.73 I've disabled right mouse buttons
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:24:39
1 On Sonntag 08 November 2009, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > KDE-4.3.73 from kde-testing.
3 >
4 > I was playing around with the desktop and found new shiny extra stuff on
5 > the right-click context menu. Including configs for mouse buttons presses.
6 >
7 > Now I have no right click on the desktop (everywhere else works) and middle
8 > click is disabled everywhere. Being an old-time X lad, this grieves me
9 > greatly.
10 >
11 > Systemsettings has nothing I can see about this - 1000s of hotkeys for
12 > keyboard, nothing for mouse clicks. Any ideas on how to revert this desktop
13 > change?
16 no, but luckily you can use grep or find ;)
17
18 find with one of the time options like newer should be able to find you the
19 affected config file.