From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Konqueror-3.5.8 Go menu
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:31:39
1 Hi all,
2
3 I've broken Konqueror. Again.
4
5 Sometime after emerging kde-4 I accidentally ran konqueror from my
6 regular user account without noticing that kde4 was in the PATH before
7 kde-3.5.8, and it ran the new one. As a result, my .kde dir in ~ got a
8 little scrambled :-(
9
10 All seems fine except for the Go menu in Konqueror. This used to have
11 useful stuff like pre-configured ssh connections, removeable media and
12 other stuff. Now it has two entries only - History and Most Often
13 Visited. I have no idea how to put the complete list back.
14
15 dbus, hal are running, and kde was compiled with the correct flags for
16 this. Anyone know where to look to fix this?
20 Alan McKinnon
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
22 --
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list