From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ebuild for dev-java/sun-j2sdk?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:36:19
1 On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:46:55 +0100, Peper wrote:
2
3 > Yes, I do know that and that's why i proposed a new solution for this -
4 > emerge would handle showing license and user will accept or decline it.
5 > If user accepts fetching starts...
6
7 Which would almost certainly break Sun's licence, they want to see you
8 agree to the licence. The best emerge could do would be to load the
9 relevant page in your browser, where you could jump through whatever
10 hoops the licence requires.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Hi, I'm not a signature virus. Why don't you just copy me into your
17 signature?