From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Regenerating package db
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 04:52:59
1 Xavier Parizet wrote:
2 > Dale a écrit :
5 >> I don't but I'd wait until some other guru that has ran into this
6 >> problem comes along with a fix or advice on something to try.
7 >>
8 >> What happened anyway? Get a little happy with rm -rf or something?
11 > I was trying to write a script that speedup portage putting those kind of
12 > cache/dependencies/databases into memory, then to sync them on disk from time to
13 > times... it worked until i crash my system, without recovering the db...
16 >> Dale
17 >>
23 Well that sucked. :-( Do you have buildpkg or something of that nature
24 in make.conf? I wonder if a emerge -k or -K would help with this? I
25 have never ran into this before so I'm clueless.
26
27 Dale
28