From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Fonts and KDE SC
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 18:17:58
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 19:54 on Saturday 04 June 2011, CJoeB did
2 opine thusly:
3
4 > Hi all.
5 >
6 > Okay, colour me "so stupid", but I want to add some TrueType fonts to
7 > KDE and I can't figure out how to do it. In my previous KDE install,
8 > there used to be a menu item for adding fonts. I *have* googled for
9 > this, but haven't found anything relevant. Can someone please help?
10
11 Many common fonts are available in ebuilds, so you could just emerge that.
12
13 Otherwise
14
15 System Settings -> System Administration -> Font Installer
16
17 to do it manually
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com