From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openoffice fails on qt_plugins_3.3rc
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 23:37:03
1 On 07/18/2009 12:08 PM, james wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Openoffice 3.0 failed so I installed version 3.1.0.
7 > It gives this message:
10 > QSettings: failed to open file '/usr/qt/3/etc/settings/qt_plugins_3.3rc'
11 > terminate called after throwing an instance of
12 > 'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException'
13
14 Do you have that file? If so, what are the permissions on it?
15
16 I googled for it and found similar complains but no answers. That file on
17 my machines has a different date than any other packages I can see, so I
18 don't know where it comes from, and apparently a lot of other people don't
19 know either.