From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: Gentoo Users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome 2.28
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 02:00:03
1 Saw the news announcement that gnome 2.28 is stabilized - however
2 looking at the header of gnome-base/gnome-2.28.2 (only 2.28 ebuild
3 present) still shows ~x86 - do I have update problems or are there
4 delays?
5
6 Is this for amd64 only or has x86 just been overlooked?
7
8 BillK
9
10 KEYWORDS="amd64 ~x86"
11
12 troll ~ # eselect news read
13 2010-05-02-gnome-228
14 Title Upgrade to GNOME 2.28
15 Author Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
16 Posted 2010-04-23
17 Revision 1
18
19 We are pleased to announce the stabilization of GNOME-2.28. Users are
20 strongly encouraged to read the GNOME 2.28 Upgrade Guide, to avoid any
21 possible issues relating to the upgrade, such as Applications menu items
22 disappearing, missing icons, or mouse interaction problems.
23
24 Please read the Gnome 2.28 Upgrade Guide:
25 http://gnome.gentoo.org/howtos/gnome-2.28-upgrade.xml