From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO and slot 5500
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 17:33:57
1 On Tuesday 05 February 2008, W.Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I use openoffice on two systems and one has developed a dialog box that
3 > says /home/$[user]/slot:5500 is unavailable. Cancelling causes the
4 > requested document to open normally. This happened back a few weeks ago
5 > after some updates (but by the time I noticed it, it was too late tell
6 > which ones). OO wasnt one of the updates and its otherwise fine. I
7 > just upgraded to 2.3.1.2 and its still there.
8 >
9 > anyone have any clues where to look?
10
11 Not sure if relevant, but slot:5500 defines a parameter of the OOo toolbar,
12 probably something to do with an image on the toolbar? Have you perhaps
13 customised your OOo toolbar, then done away with the ~/.ooo-2.0 directory or
14 files therein and it now complains about it?
15
16 HTH.
17 --
18 Regards,