From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Viewing BBC videos on Gentoo
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 18:31:11
1 This PC is a 32 bit OS. It does have flash - all youtube videos work OK.
2
3 Jeff
6 -----Original Message-----
7 >From: Ian Lee <ian@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
8 >Sent: Feb 10, 2008 1:04 PM
9 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
10 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Viewing BBC videos on Gentoo
11 >
12 >Ian Lee wrote:
13 >> Jeff Cranmer wrote:
14 >>
15 >>> Has anyone had any luck viewing videos on news.bbc.co.uk using gentoo?
16 >>>
17 >>> I have Firefox and mplayerplug-in installed, however I cannot view videos,
18 >>> either with the embedded player or the standalone.
19 >>>
20 >>> Jeff
21 >>>
22 >>>
23 >> It's a flash based player mplayer wont work
24 >>
25 >If you're using 64 bit firefox net-www/nspluginwrapper is a good way to
26 >get flash working or theres firefox-bin
27 >--
28 >gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list