From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cleaning redundant configuration files
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 08:38:56
1 On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 02:00:01AM +0200, Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > Only saying since you asked - I've held my tongue for a long time.
6 The question that got you going was part of a control drama, not at all
7 a sincere question -- think "does this dress make me look fat?" :)
8
9 But really, personal stuff is OT and who cares, anyway?
10 Obnoxious people are everywhere on earth, it's all part of life's rich
11 pageant. One thing though I've observed is that people who are extremely
12 arrogant and defensive like that are driven to be that way due to
13 crippling insecurities, so ironically a bit of compassion may be indicated.
16 caveat utilitor