From: Johannes Skov Frandsen <joe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mailman trouble [SEMI-SOLVED]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:51:28
1 kashani wrote:
2 > Johannes Skov Frandsen wrote:
3 >> Anybody had the same problem and found a solution?
4 >>
5 >> Worst case scenario, how do I move my existing lists to a fresh
6 >> installation of mailman?
9 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-641573-highlight-.html
10 >
11 > There are a couple twists. You'll need to update the mailman user to
12 > point to the right homedir, make sure your lists are in the right
13 > place, etc.
14 >
15 > kashani
16 Reading through the different links and forum threads posted here I
17 decided to revert to a working version of mailman:
18
19 I edited /etc/portage/package.mask and added the following line:
20
21 >net-mail/mailman-2.1.9
22
23 and then I ran:
24
25 emerge -vauDN world
26
27 Everything seems to be working again now, so I'm just crossing my
28 fingers and waiting for a new ebuild that handles the upgrade smoother.
33 Regards / Venlig hilsen
34
35 Johannes Skov Frandsen
36
37 /You live and learn. At any rate, you live. [Marvin]/
40 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list