List Archive: gentoo-user
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
emerge mldonkey gives me this:
* If the compile with gui fails, and you have updated ocaml
* recently, you may have forgotten that you need to run
* to learn which ebuilds you need to recompile
* each time you update ocaml to a different version
* see the ocaml ebuild for details
* Only one GUI must be chosen! (gtk || gtk2 || oldgtk)
If I run that script, I get this:
Cleaning "dev-ml/lablgl-1.00" "dev-ml/lablgtk-1.2.7" "dev-ml/lablgtk-2.4.0"
Building ">=dev-ml/lablgl-1.00" ">=dev-ml/lablgtk-1.2.7"
These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild R ] dev-ml/lablgl-1.00
[ebuild R ] dev-ml/lablgtk-2.4.0
So I remove them, and run the ocaml-rebuild again and it's happy, so I
emerge mldonkey again and lo! It installs lablgl and lablgtk, then
moves on to mldoney and drops out with the same error given above.
Does any one have any ideas?
email@example.com mailing list