From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-vdr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-vdr] Update of vdr ebuilds (1.4.7-r5, 1.5.9)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:22:44
Hi there!

As you may have already noticed, the vdr updates got some updates. We released
today these ebuilds:

vdr-1.4.7-r5: Just a hardlinkcutter update to fix some bugs.
vdr-1.5.9: Adapted extensions-patch to 1.5.9 + hlcutter update

Most plugins can be compiled with 1.5.9. Known failing plugin: softdevice
subtitles and ttxtsubs have not been tried, but sure need some changes.
radio plugin works, but also could use new OSD layer feature.

Sadly the author of extensions-patch disappeared, so we needed to do it on
ourself :(

Btw. I discovered a large number of plugins not yet existing as ebuild - if
someone wants to do some work and add ebuilds, just do it - or come here and
ask (or in #gentoo-vdr).

Matthias
--
Matthias Schwarzott (zzam)