From: PayPal <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] PayPal Security Measures.
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:43:54
1

June 2006

PayPal Security Measures.

It's easy to track your expenses and stay organized when you use PayPal. All your incoming and
2 outgoing payments are tracked on your Account History page. See sample.

Your account has been flagged!
PayPal Security Measures.

Dear PayPal Member,

Your account has been randomly flagged in our system as a part of our routine security measures. This is a must to ensure that only you have access and use of your Paypal account and to ensure a safe PayPal experience. We require all flagged accounts to verify their information on file with us. To verify your information at this time, please visit our secure server webform by clicking the hyperlink below:

Click here to verify your Information

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your account.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.
 Your PayPal Account in Action

Use PayPal to purchase with cash.
When you link your bank account to your PayPal account, you can fund your purchases with the money from your bank account. So get Verified�it's just like spending cash. Learn
3 more.

Make FREE calls around the world.
Reduce your phone bills�with Skype software you can talk to other Skype users all over the world for free. Or make low-cost calls to any landline or cell phone with SkypeOutTM services you purchase with PayPal. Learn more.

4
Pay or get paid back with PayPal.
Start off the year with a clean slate. Easily pay your family and friends what you owe them, or request money that they owe you. See how easy it is to send or request money with PayPal.
 Special Offers for PayPal Customers

Save 20% on Dell Inspiron Notebooks when you use PayPal. Enter code at checkout: SFW86WKM?16WSL

Special Offer�
Use PayPal and get free Super Saver Shipping on ship-
ments of $49 or more.

Save 10% on over 300,000 products. Enter promo code: paysave. Plus Free Shipping, Free Returns, and No Sales Tax.

 Helpful Links: ID Theft Resources | Help Center | PayPal Shops | Password Help Please do not replay to this e-mail. To modify your notification preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under Account Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. For more information about the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy at https://www.paypal.com/privacy.

Copyright � 2006 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

5