From: PayPal Department <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Notification of Limited Account Access
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:58:33
10 PayPal Department Notice

11

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from different locations.

12 For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for

15 its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
16 employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
17 anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

Our Account

20 Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In
21 accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account
22 has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your
23 account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the link bellow:

24 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

29 Please Note:
30 If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
31 hours, then we will assume this PayPal account is fraudulent and
32 will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that
33 your account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud
34 from our community.
40 Thank you for using PayPal!
41 The PayPal Team

Copyright 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

46