From: PayPal <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o, gentoo-doc-pl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Confirm Your PayPal Account Information
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:12:26
3 PayPal
4
5 dummy {}
6 BODY, TD {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
7 12px;color: #000000;}
8 LI {line-height: 120%;}
9 UL.ppsmallborder {margin:10px 5px 10px 20px;}
10 LI.ppsmallborderli {margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
11 UL.pp_narrow {margin:10px 5px 0px 40px;}
12 hr.dotted {width: 100%; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border-left:
13 #fff; border-right: #fff; border-top: #fff; border-bottom: 2px dotted #ccc;}
14 pp_label {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
15 10px;font-weight: bold;color: #000000;}
16 pp_serifbig {font-family: serif;font-size: 20px;font-weight: bold;color:
17 #000000;}
18 pp_serif{font-family: serif;font-size: 16px;color: #000000;}
19 pp_sansserif{font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:
20 16px;color: #000000;}
21 pp_heading {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
22 18px;font-weight: bold;color: #003366;}
23 pp_subheadingeoa {font-family:
24 verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 15px;font-weight: bold;color:
25 #000000;}
26 pp_subheading {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
27 16px;font-weight: bold;color: #003366;}
28 pp_sidebartext {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
29 11px;color: #003366;}
30 pp_sidebartextbold {font-family:
31 verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;color:
32 #003366;}
33 pp_footer {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
34 11px;color: #aaaaaa;}
35 pp_button {font-size: 13px; font-family:
36 verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: 400; border-style:outset;
37 color:#000000; background-color: #cccccc;}
38 pp_smaller {font-family: verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:
39 10px;color: #000000;}
40 pp_smallersidebar {font-family:
41 verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size: 10px;color: #003366;}
42 ppem106 {font-weight: 700;}

59 Dear valued PayPal� Member,

60

PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for

61 its Community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
62 employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
63 Anti-Fraud Teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.
66 We are contacting you to remind you that on 20nd May 2006 our Account Review
67 Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with
68 PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
69 compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
70 remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
71
72 To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require some
73 additional information from you for the following reason:
74
75 We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been
76 reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your
77 card.
80 This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your
81 Account or Credit Card may be subject for temporary suspension.

To securely confirm your PayPal Information please click on the link below:

85
86 Click here to confirm

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your

90 account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
91 limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
92 the use of your account and possible account closure.
93
94 For more information about how to protect your account please visit PayPal
95 Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause, and we
96 apriciate your assistance in helping us to maintain the integrity of the
97 entire PayPal system.
101 Thank you for using PayPal!
102 The PayPal Team

113 Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
114
115 answered. For assistance,
116
117 log
118
119 in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of
120
121 any page.
122
123 To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update
124
125 your preferences here.
145 PayPal Email ID PP468