From: "Peter Volkov (pva)" <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] VPN tunnel over wireless connection for accessing the internet (PPTP)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:02:11
Daniel. This is wrong mailing list for this question. Next time, before posting into any gentoo.org mailing list consult with the following page: http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml that contains table with the mailing lists names and short description. Thank you. Try posting to gentoo-user. Peter. P.S. Also see my answer in the forum.