From: Patrick Nagel <mail@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 02:41:26
1 Hi,
2
3 I wrote an ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss).
4
5 "Tiny Tiny RSS is a web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator, designed to
6 allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real
7 desktop application as possible." (from http://tt-rss.org/)
8
9 It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may
10 be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience
11 could have a look at it. If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay?
12
13 Currently the ebuild takes care of the following:
14 * USE flags for mysql/postgresql database - used the checks from the
15 mail-client/roundcube ebuild
16 * Config file protection
17 * Server-owned icons directory, so that the feed icons can be written by the
18 web server
19 * Applies two patches that are needed currently because of some problem in
20 libxml2 (see http://tt-rss.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=393 for details)
21
22 I attached the ebuild (including the two patches, in a directory hierarchy
23 beginning at 'www-apps') to this mail.
24
25 Patrick.
28 Key ID: 0x86E346D4 http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
29 Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

tt-rss.tar.gz application/x-gzip