From: "PayPal Inc." <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Paypal Security Measures.
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:49:14

As part of our security measures, we

12 regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently contacted you after
13 noticing an issue on your
account.We requested information from you for the
14 following reason:

We would like to ensure that your account was not
15 accessed by an unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your
16 account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal
17 account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
18 understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection. Click on the
19 link below to login and restore your PayPal account

22 http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/login.asp?cmd=update

23

Be sure to log in securely by opening a new browser window and

24 typing the PayPal URL. Once you log in, you will be provided with steps to
25 confirm your infomation and restore your account access. We appreciate your
26 understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with
27 PayPal's User Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue
28 has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains limited for
29 an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or eventual
30 account closure. We encourage you to log into your PayPal account as soon as
31 possible to help avoid this.

To review your account and some or all of
32 the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account
33 access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account
34 information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access,
35 please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact
36 Us".

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
37 understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your
38 account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account
39 Review Department
PayPal Email ID PP560