From: "service@××××××.com" <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc-cvs@l.g.o, gentoo-doc-ru@l.g.o, gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-embedded@l.g.o, gentoo-hardened@l.g.o, gentoo-hppa@l.g.o, gentoo-ia64@l.g.o, gentoo-laptop@l.g.o, gentoo-osx@l.g.o, gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-ppc-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Update your account!
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:11:05
15 PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for
16 its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal
17 employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our
18 anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.
21 We are contacting you to remind you that on 16 January 2006 our Account Review
22 Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with
23 PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been
24 compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will
25 remain limited until this issue has been resolved.
26
27 To secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may require some
28 additional information from you for the following reason:
29
30 We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been
31 reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your
32 card.
35 This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your
36 account or credit card may be subject for temporary suspension.
37
38 To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the link bellow:
42 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
46 We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your
47 account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain
48 limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on
49 the use of your account and possible account closure.
50
51 For more information about how to protect your account please visit PayPal
52 Security Center. We apologize for any incovenience this may cause, and we
53 apreciate your assistance in helping us to maintain the integrity of the
54 entire PayPal system.
58 Thank you for using PayPal!
59 The PayPal Team
60