From: Patrick Nagel <mail@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:23:55
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Hi Peter,
5
6 Peter Volkov wrote:
7 > В Чтв, 30/10/2008 в 10:41 +0800, Patrick Nagel пишет:
8 >> It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may
9 >> be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience
10 >> could have a look at it.
11 >
12 > Well, in general it looks good. But still some things could be improved.
13 > Just run "repoman full" in www-apps/tt-rss directory and fix all
14 > warnings besides ebuild.allmasked.
15
16 Thanks! I created a ChangeLog (which just says '2008-11-01: Initial version'),
17 and I added the default headers from /usr/portage/skel.ebuild. I also added
18 quotes around one variable. Now repoman only reports:
19
20 ebuild.allmasked 1
21
22 But what to do about that? Is it because I specified 'KEYWORDS="~amd64"'? And
23 what would be reasonable to specify there? I can (currently) only test it on
24 amd64.
25
26 > Also why do you dodoc README and then
27 > cp that README in MY_HTDOCSDIR?
28 >
29 > dodoc README
30 > cp -R * ${D}/${MY_HTDOCSDIR}
31
32 Umm... I took this from the roundcube ebuild - thought it does something
33 special with the README, without further investigation. I removed it now.
34
35 >> If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay?
36 >
37 > BTW, do you want to maintain this package later? If so I'd suggested you
38 > to look at sunrise project:
39 >
40 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki
41 >
42 > you'll be able to maintain this package very easily there.
43
44 Sure, I can maintain it. Thanks for the pointer!
45 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/HowToCommit and
46 http://overlays.gentoo.org/proj/sunrise/wiki/CodingStandards look especially
47 helpful.
48
49 Patrick.
50
51 - --
52 Key ID: 0x86E346D4 http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
53 Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4