From: service@××××××.com
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Payapl Instant 5 USD reward survey
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:17:43
msg

Dear Valued Customer

You have been chosen by the PayPal online department to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survery, In return we will instantly credit $5 to your account.Just for your time!
Helping us better understand how our customer's feel benefits everyone. With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our online service.
The information you will provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No part of it is handed down to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for a maximum of 7 days while we process the results of this nationwide survey.
We kindly ask you to please spare 2 minutes of your time in taking part with this unique offer!
To continue click on the link below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=Online_Survey

Many thanks & kind regards
Paypal online department below.