From: dbourgoyne@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-xbox] Anyone have a similar setup?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:54:43
If you're doing something similar, can you comment on your success.

I currently have an xbox running Xebian with Evox.  Through Evox I can
choose to play xbox or boot Xebian.  Once in Xebian, MythTV starts and
becomes a mythtvfrontend.

All my other computers are gentoo.  I'd really like to switch from
Xebian to gentoo.  Xebian currently resides in a 2GB loopback file.

Questions:

1. Which is preferred gentoo-xbox or gentoox?
2. Can gentoo-xbox be installed as a loopback file on E: and if so is
2GB sufficient?
3. Can gentoo-xbox be started from Evox?
4. Given I wish to install as a loopback on a FatX partition, should I
use the 2.4 or 2.6 kernel?

Thanks,

David