From: Joe DeRosa <derosa@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-xbox] Cromwell 2.40 & xbox livecd
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:32:41
I had the same problem.
I ended up using gentoox boot cd, and copying the boot files from the gentoo
livecd onto the e drive of the xbox. I then booted with Cromwell, and
installed to the leftover space (native not loopback).

I couldn't get the disk to boot on 2 different boxes, using a couple of
different types of media (all which work with the gentoox boot disk)

JD