From: Alexandros Stergiakis <sterg@×××.se>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up!
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:03:48
1 Oups I just realized that, That strange string was actually the
2 conference's web site ;)
3
4 Anyway regarding MikroConf, due to high load of other things, it is at
5 the stage I left it after GSoC, which amounts for 80-85% completion.
6 However, I managed to get approved a Msc thesis based on it, that also
7 involves developing many configuration modules. So expect some nice
8 developments coming out of it soon. I will continue to update the blog
9 once work starts again.
10
11 For the time being however, I'm not sure if it's in a stage of maturity
12 that I can present it in a conference, although it's very tempting
13 proposition.
14
15 alex