From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: google-code-hosting-reservations@××××××××××××.com
Cc: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Conflict with gnap
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:43:55
1 Hi!
2
3 I tried to a project called gnap at code.google.com. This was blocked
4 because a project of the same name is registered at sourceforge. The
5 author of that project did not answer the email, yet.
6
7 Could you please approve this project hosting anyway, because:
8
9 - It it not a new project. It is a gentoo subproject at the moment [1]
10 and we want to move away from gentoo infrastructure to be more flexible
11 regarding contributions from non-gentoo-devs.
12 - We will need some kind of code hosting anyway for summer of code [2].
13
14 Although i'm not the gentoo developer responsible for this project at
15 the moment, i did a summer of code project for gnap last year. You can
16 ask Bass [3] directly if it is ok that i request this code repository,
17 if you want.
18
19 Thanks,
20 Philipp