From: Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Steps to GNAP 3
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:45:14
1 On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:25 AM, josé Alberto Suárez López
2 <bass@g.o> wrote:
3 > Now we have the new repos (svn) on google we can start the fun:
4 >
5 > 1. Repos structure
6 > code (related gnap code)
7 > |_scripts (realted scripts)
8 > snapshots (minimal portage tree, stages and so on)
9 > |_portage-min
10 > |_portage-gnap (specific gnap ebuilds)
11 > |_portage-extra (some extra ebuilds)
12 > |_portage-sources (sources of ebuilds in portage-*)
13 > |_[min,gnap,extra] (subdirs)
14 > |_seedstage-uclibc (stages to use in gnap creation)
15 > |_seedstage-glibc
16 > gnap-core (ready to use gnap)
17 > |_(subdirs)
18 >
19 > 2. code upgrade & cleanup
20 > We need to merge all the code created in last GSoC in the new repos
21 >
22 > 3. update portage-min
23 >
24 > 4. we need to meet (on irc)
25 Is everyone free June 7th 1700 GMT? (Or some other time on June 7th)
26 >
27 > any comment is welcome
28 Thank you for this outline! It has helped me see that big picture. If
29 you don't mind, I'll create a wiki page in the Google repository with
30 this outline..
31 >
32 > PD: please if you are interested in but don't have any comment just say
33 > hi to know you are alive :)
34 >
35 > --
36 > gnap-dev@l.g.o mailing list