From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: andrey@××××××.net, Vit Vomacko <vomacko@×××××.com>
Cc: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Re: next meeting availibility
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:40:27
1 On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 22:08 +0000, andrey@××××××.net wrote:
2 > > > I have the same time issue as the last time, is it possible for you to meet
3 > > > at Thursday, 15.30 GMT?
4 > > I will be away from thursday to sunday, so if the 2 of you can find a
5 > > time tomorrow or the day after, I will most likely be able to attend.
6 > How about wednesday 1800 your time?
7
8 That would be ok for me, but the most important thing is, that Vit will
9 be there. So you have to ask him.
10
11 Some remarks on the process:
12
13 We did almost nothing. At least nothing, anybody can see. Nothing is
14 documented in the wiki and the pages about the plans i requested 2 weeks
15 ago are also not there. So either we do it right (which means good for
16 everybody, not just for 1 person) or we stop it at the next posible time
17 which will be the final evaluation.
18
19 About the meetings:
20
21 BaSS asked me what the progress is and when the next meeting is. Where
22 are the meeting summaries? I could not find them on the wiki. We should
23 also announce the meetings in the channel topic and on gnap-dev. They
24 are interesting for more people than the 3 of us. GNAP isn't a project 1
25 person wants to do, we want a community. And at the moment most of what
26 we do is make it impossible to have one.
27
28 Thanks,
29 Philipp