From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: andrey@××××××.net, Vit Vomacko <vomacko@×××××.com>
Cc: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Re: next meeting availibility
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:40:27
On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 22:08 +0000, andrey@××××××.net wrote:
> > > I have the same time issue as the last time, is it possible for you to meet > > > at Thursday, 15.30 GMT? > > I will be away from thursday to sunday, so if the 2 of you can find a > > time tomorrow or the day after, I will most likely be able to attend. > How about wednesday 1800 your time?
That would be ok for me, but the most important thing is, that Vit will be there. So you have to ask him. Some remarks on the process: We did almost nothing. At least nothing, anybody can see. Nothing is documented in the wiki and the pages about the plans i requested 2 weeks ago are also not there. So either we do it right (which means good for everybody, not just for 1 person) or we stop it at the next posible time which will be the final evaluation. About the meetings: BaSS asked me what the progress is and when the next meeting is. Where are the meeting summaries? I could not find them on the wiki. We should also announce the meetings in the channel topic and on gnap-dev. They are interesting for more people than the 3 of us. GNAP isn't a project 1 person wants to do, we want a community. And at the moment most of what we do is make it impossible to have one. Thanks, Philipp