From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "josé Alberto Suárez López" <bass@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up!
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:33:05
On Monday 05 November 2007 14:36:05 josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:
> Hola :) > > everybody seems lost :) > Im trying to contact all you on IRC... > Well we need to do somethign, this is too much stopped. How are going > the projects? > > I'm thinking in move the gnap project to googlecode so we will have a > more flexible hosting (and responsive) > > So who is alive? :)
I'm here, but you left IRC before I had a chance to reply back:-) I've recently rebuild my Asterisk+GNAP combo on hardened uclibc and tried so far without success building Xen with uclibc. Right now I'm going to rebuild my Xen stuff with glibc and see if I have better luck with that. Actually I'm still using koon's old scripts with a few fixes as I seem to have lost my svn access data. -- Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen Gentoo Linux Security Team -- gnap-dev@g.o mailing list