From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Meeting on monday
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:54:46
Hi!

On mondays i have the possibility to have training matches in
ultimate frisbee, the sport i do. I cannot attend them at the moment
since they start at 2 PM (all times in UTC) and we have the meetings
at the same time. It would be nice to find another date for meetings,
but if that's not possible, i will also attend on mondays at 2 PM.

On mondays i would have no time between 1 and 5 PM, any other time
would be possible.

So... any comments on this? We can also discuss this next monday at
the usual time, this matches will be there all summer, so missing one
more is not that big deal.

Thanks,
	Philipp

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature