List Archive: gnap-dev
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
1. gentoo-infra is trying to search our new home, Kingtaco will migrate
our cvs repos to a svn repos and we will have capacity to control what
users can access to the repos.
2. i submit 2 lil changes to the actual repos:
- references to firehol and shorwall was removed, both will be
included as extensions.
- interfaces init scripts creation is rewriten, now is not limit in
how many cards you define in NBCARD (before was 4)
- myhacks.sh support. if you drop an script in etc/gnap/myhacks.sh it
will run in the last step of the overlay. This is usefull to fix perms,
create tmp files, etc required for some extensions. MY_HACKS_VERBOSE=YES
can be used to watch the output
- catalyst2 -> catalyst (finally :)
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list