From: Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o>
To: tenshi-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [tenshi-user] Tenshi and ACLs
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:39:39
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 04:09:15AM +0200, Christopher Korn wrote:
> Hello everyone.
Hi
> > I'm using Access Control Lists (ACLs) on my servers and I want to use > Tenshi to monitor my system. Unfortunately Tenshi ignores the ACL and > exits with a error message. Other programs are working fine.
"Tenshi ignores ACL" ? What kind of ACL are you talking about? That could mean *anything* to me. Also tenshi monitors a log file, how's that related to ACL? Are you referring to filesystem ACL, like ext3/reiserfs extended attributes? Really you have to give us much more detail in order to make us understand the problem.
Patch is fine :), I'd like to understand the problem first though. -- Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o> .*. Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer V ( ) GPG-Key 0x864C9B9E http://dev.gentoo.org/~lcars/pubkey.asc ( ) 0A76 074A 02CD E989 CE7F AC3F DA47 578E 864C 9B9E ^^_^^ "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate" -- tenshi-user@g.o mailing list