From: Chris Case <macguyvok@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] search and logo
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 08:20:34
1 I like this version much better. It's all coming together, and I give my
2 thumbs up for a release of this as soon as the minor bugs are worked out.
3 (Not like it matters, but as an average gentoo user, I applaud you, and
4 everyone else!)
5
6 Yes, let's see this before X-Mas 2005! It would be a nice X-mas present to
7 the community!
8