From: Chris Case <macguyvok@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] search and logo
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 08:20:34
I like this version much better. It's all coming together, and I give my
thumbs up for a release of this as soon as the minor bugs are worked out.
(Not like it matters, but as an average gentoo user, I applaud you, and
everyone else!)

Yes, let's see this before X-Mas 2005! It would be a nice X-mas present to
the community!

-- Christopher S. Case SUNY Fredonia Computer Science / Computer Engineering macguyvok@×××××.com (716) 785 - 5553(Cellphone) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "To err is human. To forgive, divine. To fix mistakes, now that's an Engineer." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~