From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:38:16
1 The reference templates did have a bg (slightly darker) for the
2 warning/code, etc. titles and a bg (slightly lighter) for the code snippets.
3 Both of these colors (even the slightly darker bg) were, unfortunately,
4 really light like the original adbar bg. On lower contrast screens they're
5 almost invisible. Perhaps that's why they were lost in reference -->
6 reality process. Sorry for light purple colors (didn't know this posed a
7 problem for color blind people), but the idea was there.
8
9 Aaron
10
11 > -----Original Message-----
12 > From: Blackace [mailto:blackace@g.o]
13 > Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:44 PM
14 > To: www-redesign@l.g.o
15 > Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
16 >