From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:38:16
The reference templates did have a bg (slightly darker) for the
warning/code, etc. titles and a bg (slightly lighter) for the code snippets.
Both of these colors (even the slightly darker bg) were, unfortunately,
really light like the original adbar bg.  On lower contrast screens they're
almost invisible.  Perhaps that's why they were lost in reference -->
reality process.  Sorry for light purple colors (didn't know this posed a
problem for color blind people), but the idea was there.

Aaron