From: Marc Boeker <marc@×××××××××××.net>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] some proposals
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:29:15
hi webdeveloping gentooists around the world,

as ian already said the boxes on the bottom of the page are looking very
lonely. perhabst it is possible to integrate some of the important links
into the right container to fill this right area.

another thing which looks strage to me is the size of the page. i've
tested it in firefox, mozilla and konqueror but in all these browsers
the horizontal scrollbars is visible and i can scroll about 30px to the
right. my screen resolution is 1280x1024. is it only in my case, or has
someone else the same problem?

the sponsor text under the ads is in my opinion a bit to near under the
images. perhabst a small spacer will fix this.

what do ya think about a dotted, vertical hairline which seperates the
content area from the right container? something like the php.net ones?

we need a place to host a sample test pages (maybe with cvs access)
'cause this annoying yahoo javascript/overkill/layer/pop-up sucks ;)

replies and comments are welcome.

best regards and thanks for bearing my horrible english

	marc

--
marc boeker -  living-site
mail: marc@×××××××××××.net