From: Blackace <blackace@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:45:43
1 On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 01:20 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > We already have red for warning and blue for code, I'll try out a few
3 > combinations and post the ones I think look best. If anyone has any
4 > suggestions please post them. I'll try a grey background and see how
5 > that looks but I want it to be consistant so it should be for note and
6 > warning too.
7
8 Could make the warns, impos, and notes like the code listings in that
9 the title of the box is in a header row with black text and the bar on
10 the left is the only colored element.
13 Blackace
14 Gentoo Linux
15 Infrastructure Developer