From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] a couple of comments
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:57:56
1 Chris Case wrote:
2 > Might I make a suggestion of limiting the news items on the front page
3 > to two or three? It would help to clean up the front page a bit. Other
4 > than that, it's quite a nice site.
7 It was at 2 items for a while. It was at 3 items for a while. It was at
8 4 items for a while. It was at 5 items for a while. It was at 6 items
9 for a while. No matter how many items it has been at *someone* has said
10 "why don't you add/subtract items, it would look so much better".
11
12 It is currently at 6 items, which is the same as the existing
13 www.gentoo.org and that is where it will stay for the foreseeble future.
14
15 Nothing personal Chris, I'm just sick of changing it and historical
16 precedence is going to rule for a while.
17 --
18 www-redesign@g.o mailing list