From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 10:36:55
Michael Curtis Napier wrote:
> I'm in the process of making a beta of guide.xsl and handbook.xsl. I > haven't touched handbook.xml yet but guide.xml is coming along nicely. > Aaron, we really need you to work on the layout. I'm not really a > designer so all I can do is copy your ideas. Please look at how the > pages are being rendered and give me some input. A tarball of all the > cleaned up pages and css you have would really help. These pages are > being served from my laptop using xeviers' gorg over dsl so be patient.
Mind you that the XSL will probably need to be rethought of. We want to make it less resource-hungry (less document() calls) and more modular. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- ^__^ And Larry saw that it was Good. (oo) Sven Vermeulen (__) http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list