From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:47:21
Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 09:12:22PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote: > >>I'm still working on the handbook menu, anybody have any ideas? I'm >>going to try the green arrows somehow or other unless someone can come >>up with something better. > > > I deliberately didn't use images because the handbook is read by many using > a console browser (links/lynx) since the document contains installation > instructions (and no graphical browser is available during the > installation). > > Wkr, > Sven Vermeulen >
I was planning on making the green arrows have a "> OR <" in the alt tag so it should still look good on a text browser. Is that acceptable? I may end up using text-only anyway. I still have to play with it and see what looks best. If you *want* me to only use text then let me know, not a problem. -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list