From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:09:31
Xavier Neys wrote:

fixed. I had it working previously and it must have been left out during
one of the reworkings. It always worked in the print version.

I forgot to copy over the image. fixed.

That should have been gentoo-doc@g.o. fixed. Is this good or should I use a different address? This only shows up on pages that use /guide or /book. I can always just remove it if you don't want it or if we can't come up with an acceptable address. The www@g.o is in the footer of every page as well. Thoughts?
> > > ramereth, swift and klieber: what do you think? I would like to have > > this site up and running before christmas, is that feasible? > > Doing important changes when some (many?) guys are less available or > away for holidays might not be a very good idea.
Normally I would agree with you but I've been doing this for so long now I'm really itching to get it up and move on to the other sites. I know I know, it shouldn't matter what I'm "itching" to do and only the quality of the work should be considered. If all of us involved don't think we can get this up by the New Year then so be it but I really want to try. -- www-redesign@g.o mailing list