From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:19:07
1 Blackace wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 01:20 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
3 >
4 >>We already have red for warning and blue for code, I'll try out a few
5 >>combinations and post the ones I think look best. If anyone has any
6 >>suggestions please post them. I'll try a grey background and see how
7 >>that looks but I want it to be consistant so it should be for note and
8 >>warning too.
11 > Could make the warns, impos, and notes like the code listings in that
12 > the title of the box is in a header row with black text and the bar on
13 > the left is the only colored element.
16 Excellent idea, I tried it out and it looks good. I also made another
17 change to them that I will explain in a forthcoming email.
20 www-redesign@g.o mailing list