From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:22:06
1 On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 11:20:02PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > 4.2 The nav bar is within the /xsl/handbook.xsl file. I was told not to
3 > touch that file. I take your suggestion to change the nav bar as
4 > permission to touch it now. Swift, if you still want me to not touch the
5 > handbook let me know and I'll drop in the unchanged one. I have started
6 > experimenting with how to make that nav bar better, if anyone has any
7 > ideas let me know.
8
9 Well, improvements are always possible, especially for the navigation bar as
10 it's quite ugly. So sure, try ahead. Don't touch the functionality though,
11 we shouldn't have any GuideXML changes.
12
13 Wkr,
14 Sven Vermeulen
17 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org